Sunday, March 24, 2013

Update





Hagrid
So here we are. Today was a bad day. My mommy made me get in the big rain box and she sprayed me with the stuff I drink. Then she put this stuff on me that made bubbles. She said I was taking a bath. Well she must not know I give myself a bath all the time. I'm glad she did though maybe now they will stop calling me stinky. They said I was stinky. They also say that I am a messy eater and bathroom user. Oh well their problem not mine. hehe. I love people foods. I just found this out. I have not found a favorite just yet. I like my can food to, but the people foods is much better.

Houdini
So this new guy that came in isn't so bad. He likes to try and get my tail. I try and play with him but mom still is paranoid that we are gonna fight and hurt each other. I really just want to play. So does "the grid" We get along pretty good. Most times we just pass by one another, sniff noses and carry on. I am trying to teach him how to play. I don't think he gets it yet. He does like the mouse on a stick though. I have springs that I LOVE.  I also share my foods with him. I am teaching him people foods is the best. I will teach him lots.

2 comments:

  1. Hang in there, Hagrid. With any luck, that 'bath' was a one-time thing.

    Glad to see Houdini is teaching Hagrid the tricks of the trade.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We are glad you are not stinky anymore. You will get extra cuddles now!

    ReplyDelete