Saturday, April 13, 2013




So my brother Dini can be seen here teaching me some things. He is teaching me about boxes. His is on the counter I have two on the floor. Oh yeah I am a good boy (my mommy says so) I do not go on counters. I did try it twice though. I am also learning about going in empty plastic things and attacking. The last picture is where Dini was going after my head. He was having fun. So My mom was telling me to say that my brother and I get along really good. I am pretty much the play toy. I don't mind because I do start it sometimes when I attack his tail. I LOVE TAILS. I even attack mine a lot. I love having a brother. I have to tell you also not sure if I have yet or not but I talk all the time, my mom has to know that I am around so I have to let her know she is not alone. When ever she gets up I follow her to make sure she is safe. The other family people also. I walk them to where they are going so I know they make it there with out any problems. I know they like it. My grandmother complains when I try and walk in front of her on the stairs. I am just making sure she is safe. Oh yeah I almost forgot Dini also is teaching me about springs. They are such fun toys (if I can get it away from Dini) I also love the mice on strings. I know I've told you that before but just in case you forgot.

4 comments:

  1. We were just wondering how you were doing. We're glad to see you fitting in so well with your new family.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Doing good. Mom gives us lots of treats which is good cause we only get wet food once a day. There is dry food all day but only once for the wet. We need more than that. I love all the playing I do with my brother he can play anytime day or night. The human girl doesn't pay enough attention to me. She is 15 I understand my mom and grandma give me all the love I could ask for. So I think I got it made here. Thanks fur asking

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad to hear you are all doing well. Hagrid, we hope you aren't as sad as you look in that second photo.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Hagrid. My Mom just sent your Mom a message on Face Book. Be sure to ask her to read it. I hope you do another post real soon so I can learn how you and Dini are doin' together. paw pats, Savannah (my Mom is Linda Rodgers; a cheerleader for Cute Heads transport and she also was in on Save The Royals)

    ReplyDelete