Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Human brother

So my human brother is a bit on the rough side but I am digging him. He loves to give attention so I think he is really good for me cause I need LOTS of attention. He will even have conversations with me like mommy does. Well I was gonna show him to you but I can't find his picture so you can look at some of me n Dini.


I really love my home, my mom feeds me even when she says she isn't going to. I think  I have her trained. She knows when I start randomly talking that means I want to play so she gets my favorite toy and plays til I am done.  Do you think I am training her well? I think so. My mom has newer pictures I have to make her upload them. So I am gonna go work on that. Bye for now.

2 comments:

  1. Looks like you are fitting in well! Keep up the good work!

    Brenda, Boots & Ozzie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to see you two kitties are getting along. Have you teached the human kitten to give you extra foods yet?

    ReplyDelete