Thursday, May 16, 2013

Bella's arrival

I am so sorry my mom has not been feeling well and hasn't even opened the computer very much at all. So lets start off with saying that I Hagrid have absolutely no real feelings of having a sister. I am a little scared though because everyone else is hissing and growling.

She looks so sweet and innocent, but she really isn't. She has come in to my home and is trying to be the boss of everything. I didn't want to share but mom just gave MY toys to her. I have decided to go on a hunger strike. It only lasted for three days. I'm eating now. I was starving. I think since I have already delt with Hagrid coming in I might be able to give Bella a chance.
Hi there here I am in my new home. I know, but you can say it, I am beautiful. I am sorry I tried to get the new family to post but as you heard the human wasn't feeling well. So here I am for you to take in all my beauty. I will try and make sure that the humans post more. There is one last photo for you to see.


1 comment:

  1. Hey, Bella. Welcome to your noo furrrever home. We all hope you settle in with no troubles.

    ReplyDelete