Saturday, May 11, 2013

New sister

Hi there. We am getting ready for our new sister Bella. Dini is hunting down all the springs and I am making sure the mouse on a string is ready.


 
This is me and my girl. Her name is Mary-Claire. We have thunder and lightning going on and I got scared. She came to protect me. I gave her face kisses and started purring right away. Dini is braver and isn't scared of the noises from the sky. I am really excited for the arrival of Bella, Dini is a little apprehensive cause he has this territorial thing going on. He is real cool though because he lets me play with his tail. I love doing that. He will be just sitting there and he will hang his tail over the edge just for me. He is so thoughtful.

I like to take time and enjoy my treats and he doesn't, he tries to get mine cause he is a pig, but mommy gets Dini before he eats mine. My mom told me that she thinks I might be a pig in a cat costume cause I eat lots of food. My mom says I get 2.5 to 3 cups of dry food and half a can of wet food. Dini only gets about one cup of dry and half a can. I know he eats out of my bowl but I don't tell mom that. Sometimes when Dini doesn't like his wet foor I get to eat it, so its all fair. Well I have lots of baths I have to take before Bella gets here. I am a gentleman, have to look my best. Good night.
 From Grid

4 comments:

  1. What a handsome guy you are! You look very happy snuggling with your girl. We are so happy youfound such a loving home.

    Brenda, Boots &Ozzie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Hagrid! I love these pictures! You have the BEST face!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice to know you two are getting along so well. We can see how Dini might be getting a little bothered, though. It is starting to look like every time he turns around there's kittie or something changing in his world.

    ReplyDelete