Friday, May 24, 2013

no pics just news

So there I was in the kitchen minding my own, all of a sudden the big grey cat came right near me. So I decided that I would sniff his nose. I was a good girl and didn't hiss or growl. Then I tried to get up on the counter and I missed kinda. I had both front feet on it but couldn't pull myself up. I went and let the humans comfort me even though I knew it was more for them. I can't let them know I needed it to. I really enjoy hanging out on the table in the dining room, nobody else goes there usually so I get it all to myself. The oldest human finds it funny when I lick her hair. I also like to bite her head. I have to keep her on her toes.

Today I was in the kitchen and Bella came up to me and sniffed my nose. I thought that was pretty cool. I hope soon I can chase her tail. I know she is going to warm up to us but it will take her some time. I think maybe she feels uncomfy because she is the only girl and there are two boys. I am still a little scared of her but am starting to get braver.

Well here I am last. Even though I was here first. It seems like that the two new intruders are getting all the attention. So what I decided to do was I now come into my mommies room and spend the night with her. I know she loves it and so do I. I know she loves all of us equally but I am the first so I should get more love. Right? My mommie tells me I need to stop being so jealous cause she loves me none less than before. I went into the dining room today and the girl was sitting on the table. She didn't growl or hiss at me but I like Hagrid am scared of her. I do not want any scratches or bites. I kinda felt bad for her today because she almost threw up. My gramma says no more human foods for her. Cause it happened after we all had some yummy cheese. So I also feel bad cause she can't have any more human foods. Well I am gonna go find mommie. Good night.

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like everyone is starting to get along a little better.

    ReplyDelete